Happy Spring my lovelies!
I am so thankful that winter finally gave up it’s hold on the weather! This is my favorite time of the year, when the flowers start blooming and the sun is warm on my shoulders. Like most crafters, the season we are in affects what I want to crochet. Heavy blankets are a bear to crochet in warm weather...I want light and really useful projects to keep me hooking all season long and right into the summer when it’s even more difficult to find a crochet project that won’t overheat me. (I have MS and getting too hot is an issue..more on that in blogs to come) I have rounded up a few things I think are perfect for Spring crocheting….I hope you try them out! xo Melissa
. These coasters are super cute and perfect to catch the drips from your glass of iced tea! (You are drinking iced tea right?) https://theunraveledmitten.com/2018/04/27/spring-bloom-crochet-coaster-pattern/
2. These bracelets are perfect in every color! Make one to match every outfit!
3. I cannot say enough about this bag. I have made several and love the way you can mix and match the colors to make it your own! Also….buttons! Find a gorgeous one and use it for the clasp!
4. I have two sweet nieces that love having ice pops in the summer and I hate wasting paper towels to keep their hands from being frozen, These are great! Make a bunch...everyone is going to want their own. https://theunraveledmitten.com/2017/05/28/freeze-pop-cozy/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes
5. I love market bags. I love pretty things. This is both!
6. Personalized keychains. Need I say more? Everyone needs one!